Our Mission, VISION AND OBJECTIVES
The Shri Krishna Ram Bahadur Shanti Devi Mahila Mahavidyalaya is a registered body established with the main aims and objectives of providing educational facilities to the needy and deserving population of the society.
- Our pious mission to start this College is to provide job-oriented education, to include self-reliance in young minds and to groom young generation for better future by inducing self-confidence in the students and to prepare for professional environment.
- To provide programmes focusing on the all-round development of the individual with the emphasis on personality grooming, tolerance ability to adversity and strong sense of social and environment.
- To make the youth compete with the world by providing practical knowledge. To make them self-reliant so that they can face the challenges of life without any fear, can keep pace with the world and can bear human qualities.
- Since teaching is a noble profession and calls for the qualities of head and heart, we have a vision to update the students by providing them the best. The said institute will emerge as a centre of academic excellence in order to produce the youth with the right knowledge, skills and worth of commerce and law.
- The College, with Indian values, aims to develop global citizens with the right attitude and commitments to triumph in their endeavor.
- Trust Name: Shri Krishna Ram Bahadur Shanti Devi Sewa Nyas
- Trust Address: Neel Godam Devkali Ayodhya-224001
- Trust Members:
1. Trustee / Manager: Mr. Girijesh Kumar S/O Mr. Ram Bahadur Yadav
2. President: Mr. Jawahar Lal Jalaj S/O Late.Raghuraj Yadav
3. Vice-President: Mr. Pramod Kumar S/O Mr. Ram Sagar Yadav
4. Treasurer: Mrs. Sadhana Yadav W/O Mr. Pradeep Kumar Yadav
5. Secretary: Mr. Shivdas Yadav S/O Mr. Ram Ujagir Yadav